About Quartz Collection
Quartz Collection is a durable, versatile and affordable quartz surface that is perfect for all your design needs.
Quartz Collection is ideal for a variety of applications from kitchen countertops, splashbacks and bathroom vanities to custom made furniture, interior flooring and wall cladding.
Quartz Collection is an engineered stone made up of 93% quartz. The material is then moulded, pressed and vacuumed resulting in a hard wearing quality surface.
Quartz Collection has become the most popular choice for design space applications due to the benefits and resistance of the product.
Quartz Collection Advantages and Benefits:
- Quartz Collection is scratch, chip and heat resistant
- Quartz Collection is low maintenance, it requires no polishing or sealing
- Quartz Collection is stain resistant and easy to clean
- Quartz Collection is non porous and environmentally friendly
- Quartz Collection is hard wearing and durable
- Quartz Collection is bacteria, mold and mildew resistance
- Quartz Collection offers colour consistency and longevity
Quartz Collection has carefully selected a range of colours to suit all design tastes. We offer a Classic Colour Range, Crystal Range and a Marble Range.
Quartz Collection slabs are widely used due to the format and functionality of the material.
- Slab Size – 3200mm x 1600mm
- Slab Thickness – 20mm
- Slab Weight – 240kg / m2
Quartz Collection is ideal for interior use in residential and commercial applications, due to the colour pigmentation in the material not being UV resistant we do not recommend the product be used outdoor in the direct sunlight.
View our the colours we have on offer to personalise your designs.
Care & Maintenance
Quartz Collection requires minimal maintenance and is easy to keep clean.
Improve the response time on any callouts should you experience any problems with your surfaces.
Get a Quote
We work with skilled and reputable fabricators who will quote you on your Quartz Collection colour choice and installation needs.